Product Info & Care
Nibble Co. products are made from 100% food grade silicone.
Free from BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalate and cadmium
- Extremely durable, it can withstand temperatures from -40 to 350 degrees Celsius.
- Natural resistance to bacteria, mold, and fungus.
- Easy to care for (you can hand wash or throw it in the top rack of the dishwasher).
- Most importantly - 100% safe for your little munchkins.
- Please wash all products before use.
- All our products are microwave and top rack dishwasher safe. You can also hand wash with warm soapy water.
- We recommend using a mild dish soap or detergent to prevent residual odours on our products.
- Due to the nature of silicone, staining may occur on the products; especially if food is left on for an extended period of time.
- Using 6 tablespoons of baking powder, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1/3 cup of hot water to form a paste. Rub it into the silicone and let sit for 30 minutes. Wash off with hot water.
Special Care for our Wooden Spoons
- Our wooden spoons are made from natural beech wood. To maintain integrity of the wood, we do not recommend using them in the dishwasher or have them submerged in water for long periods of time.
- Best to hand wash and let air dry.
If you have any further questions about our silicone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org